On thanksgiving we pride ourselves on cooking an epic feast and eating till we have to un-button our trousers. It is the American way after all. But some of us pride ourselves on what we wear to the festivities and how comfortable we feel. Why not look smashing while heading back for seconds of that turkey & cranberry stuffing? No shame. No guilt. Just put those stretchy pants back and look for these dresses. Skip the body-con and fit-n-flare. Turkey day is all about no waist lines. Shift, A-line, swing, shirt dress’s and sweater dresses are your friend this holiday season. I listed a few cute pieces below. Remember to feel good and have fun!
- two-pocket shift dress by Forever 21
- Sequined Sleeveless Dress by HM
- micro polka dot a lidress by Zara
- ‘Paige’ Metallic Embroidered Chiffon Shift Dress by Nordstrom
- plaid shirtdress by Old Navy
- gray cowl neck cable knit sweater dress from Express
- Turtleneck A-Line Chevron Dress at BCBG generation
I know I’m going to be feasting without fear this Thanksgiving! What will you be wearing? which dress is your favorite? Thanks for tuning in guys!