Scrub-a-dub-dub in the tub! Hey guys. Happy Hump day! First and foremost, welcome to my new blog! It sort of got a facelift. It should run a lot smoother now. Anyhow, I do a lot of thinking in the shower. That is, whenever I get the chance to take one which isn’t everyday. As a parent of two small people, they dictate when I can bathe myself. So with that being said, I thought I would share my shower ledge and the products that call it home.
- Loofah- Get a new one often since this is a breading ground for bacteria! Target has them for like $1.
- Babyganics bubble bath -I get mine at Target with my 5% off Target Card. It’s cheaper than Honest bubble bath and does about the same. The bubbles themselves are safe for eyes and its 100% natural! That’s a Mommy-must-have.
- Honest shampoo + body wash -Natural for you and your kids. It’s like an all-in-one product. And, here’s a Mommy tip… Get it at Costco!! You pay way less and get double the amount! (Your Welcome).
- Murad cleanser -You can get it at Sephora or Ulta. This product cleared all my acne. I swear by it. I used to break out and this wash literally changed my skin. I will probably never switch cleansers. So don’t expect to see any new ones on my blog!
- Clarisonic -Safe to use every day and it feels like a facial! It’s a bit pricey but it’s definitely worth the bucks. Click here to get one for 20% off using code OFF20 and it’s free shipping!
- a rubber duck -because… Quack.
Damage Detox Deep Cleanse Purifying Shampoo by Pantene
Damage Detox Daily Rebuilding Conditioner by Pantene
What products do you use? Any of these? Let me know in the comments and someone let me know whats a good shampoo for fine thick hair? I’ve been searching. Ok, till next time, TTYL! Tomorrow is National Hugging Day! XoXo-Kris