According to me como siempre. But before I get in to that, I wanted to catch you guys up a bit…
Last week I didn’t post anything. I was in Sacramento with my extended family while my hubz was on a business trip abroad. It was hard, to say the least but we got through! After our flight landed, the kids and I headed home and tried to detox from our hectic week without Daddy. My skin was tortured from the weather change and from not drinking enough agua. I always seem to forget to pack must-have facial items from home. With that being said, I grabbed my go-to essentials + some newbies (really, just two) and proceeded to fix the issue.
Here’s my top 5 Hydrating products:
- My never fail Ultra Repair Cream from +firstaidbeauty is an intense hydrating cream that I lather just about anywhere! It’s great for your face and your décolleté as well. When I don’t have to pack a lot, I simply pack this guy and it’s enough!
- Secondly, I have to mention my new +e.l.f. Cosmetics Exfoliating scrub which is infused with water and Vitamin E. It’s also very gentle on the skin. The best part, it’s only $6 at +Target !
I also want to mention these items when replenishing hydration:
- water and plenty of it!
- a good eye cream or eye brightener
- a clarisonic brush to exfoliate skin from stress/traveling/etc. (20% off!)
- a nourishing mask
- a hydrating mist for constant application through out the day
and as always, here are some products I’d love to try!
Honest Organic Nipple Balm (for lips! Who Knew?)
How do you hydrate? I must say, its easier said than done. My skin responds very quickly to therapy so this system works for me. To see more of my daily products see Current Shower Products and My Morning Shower Routine under the Beauty tab in Categories. If you want to see more, follow me on the snap or IG! Also, send me a comment below and don’t forget to subscribe!
Directions to follow: Open snapchat. Use the scanner to hover over my snapcode and scan! All done! Stay tuned for awesomeness!