From three-nager to Four. My Ace has graduated to being enrolled in school. Pre-school actually. But a structured, supervised fun-zone ((where Mommy is not allowed to stay)) is still school.
I wanted to create an area that was airy and colorful. But not too over the top. Ace is still really into Batman, trucks, cars and especially trains. When I was working on the small and subtle changes, Ace was encouraging me with his “Oooohs & Aaaahs!” I find that when changing a room up, finding a center piece and working from there is the way to go. The bed takes up a majority of the room so I started there. Everything I found was uber affordable too. I will post the deets below!
- Pillow case//geometric basket//chalk blox//small print rug: +Target
- Ace hanging picture//DIY//chalkboard paint & chalk
- Bed//bed textiles//shelves//natural wood box//closet//curtains//blue chair//green play mat & striped pillow: +IKEA USA
- Black & natual car rug//+H&M home
- Wall art//+Etsy
- Super cute & adorable baby girl: not for sale
Thanks for taking a peek! Ace loves his room. Until next time, XoXo