Need a way to shake off those Post Christmas blues? Plan for the New Year! We are all still in a comatose of yuletide cheer but I’m feeling so excited for what twenty eighteen has in store for us, I thought I’d share my tips with you!
20 Ideas to Start The New Year Right
- Drink hot water with lemon before eating breakfast to cleanse your system
- Set inspiring goals instead of resolutions.
- Start meal prepping. no more pumpkin pie & peppermint chocolate!
- Find a new fun workout. I use this Youtube channel to workout at home.
- Invest more time into skincare rather than makeup.
- Revisit last years list of goals.. Mine are here.
- Make a mood board featuring what you want to accomplish, visually.
- Clean up all Holiday decor and do a thorough cleanup of your space.
- Organize your desk space//work area.
- Pick up new desk accessories from Target dollar aisle (example: a planner).
- Update your Blog, Website, Social Media bio, linkedin etc.
- If your a parent, donate old clothes or unwanted toys from Christmas.
- Make last minute donations to boost tax deductions!!!
- Spend nothing for one full day. Online shopping included!
- Make a list of the big goals you’d like to achieve, and the small steps to achieve each goal.
- Take more time for YOU. Especially being a Mom. Spa day, solo walks etc.
- Whiten your teeth.→I will be doing a giveaway soon for Smile Brilliant!
- If your a person of faith, pray more and find a good devotional or Church group.
- Get a local library card. Find out why we love our library here.
- Start each morning with a grateful heart and a thankful spirit. It helps immensely!
What goals or resolutions will you be setting in 2018?